× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Etiam laoreet arcu velit, id semper enim fringilla ut. Mauris non nibh quis ex faucibus tincidunt. Proin ex massa, auctor et viverra eleifend, ultrices a elit. Nullam a diam quam. Maecenas condimentum lacus in aliquam hendrerit. Nulla mollis nec lorem sit amet facilisis.

Topic-icon {+Free+} Ciara Beauty Marks free Mp3 Album Download

5 years 1 week ago #113513 by downloadnew

{+Free+} Ciara Beauty Marks free Mp3 Album Download

The singer stunned in her usual style in the video for “Greatest Love,” where a minimal backdrop lit warmly featured the singer winding, snapping and praising her lifelong romance in a series of sickening looks. From her signature sporty silhouette to fashion furs and a sparkling gold bikini that would make Cleopatra blush, Ciara offers style to boot. Ciara has announced a new album: Beauty Marks is out May 10 via Ciara’s own Beauty Marks Entertainment. Check out the album cover below. She’s also released a new song called “Thinkin Bout You.” Listen below.

Tracks:

1 I Love Myself* (Ft. Macklemore)
2 Level Up
3 Set
4 Thinkin’ Bout You
5 Trust Myself
6 Girl Gang (Ft. Kelly Rowland)
7 Dose
8 Na Na
9 Freak Me (Ft. Tekno)
10 Greatest Love
11 Beauty Marks

In 2017, Ciara launched her own record and entertainment company, Beauty Marks Entertainment (BME); the venture was launched for her to follow her own creative direction and release her music on her own terms, with the singer eventually hoping to sign additional artists.[9] BME’s first endeavor was the release of the singles, “Level Up”, “Freak Me”, and “Dose” in 2018, while Ciara officially announced its formation on February 7, 2019 at the MAKERS Conference.[10]

On March 28, 2019, Ciara announced that her seventh studio album would be titled Beauty Marks after her label and that it would be released on May 10, 2019. The album was made available for pre-order the following day, along with its fifth single, “Thinkin’ Bout You”.[11] In speaking on the albums development process, Ciara expressed that she now feels as she did at the start of her career, stating:

Ciara recently revealed that she’ll be dropping a brand-new album titled Beauty Marks on May 10. The singer-songwriter also pushed out a fresh single called “Thinkin Bout You” along with a fun accompanying visual to hype up the project. In the sultry video, Ciara throws an epic solo dance party in her master bedroom while getting ready for a romantic date. (Note to self: If this isn’t how you feel in the midst of prepping for a date, cancel it.)

After the release of her sixth studio album, Jackie (2015), Ciara decided to leave Epic Records in early 2016. Although the album spawned the Platinum-certified single, “I Bet”, it failed to make much of a commercial impact, selling only around 160,000 copies worldwide within a three-month period.[2][3] The singer had planned to further promote the album with a second leg of the Jackie Tour in March 2016, after postponing the dates from November 2015; however, on February 27, 2016, Ciara announced that the remaining dates of the tour had been cancelled and that she’d instead focus on recording her seventh studio album, while expressing that the album would see her undertaking a new musical direction.[4][5]

On January 27, 2017, it was announced that Ciara had signed a new recording contract with Warner Bros Records.[6][7] Through the deal, Ciara’s music will be distributed by Alternative Distribution Alliance, the independent music distribution arm of Warner Bros.[8]

About halfway through, Issa Rae makes a casual cameo with a very important phone call. Misplaced your wig? No need to worry, you’ll find it carefully placed on the mantel of Ciara’s fireplace along with the rest of her victims. In case you forgot, she has killer dance moves! Last month, Ciara fully capitalized on Valentine’s Day with the release of “Greatest Love.”

CiCi season is coming sooner than we could have anticipated so get your body ready and study all the flirty choreography above.

Beauty Marks is Ciara’s follow-up to her 2015 record Jackie. Last month, she shared the single “Greatest Love,” which followed her 2018 songs “Level Up,” “Freak Me,” and “Dose.”

Read about Ciara’s “Level Up” visual in “The 8 Best Music Videos of July 2018” on the Pitch.

The time has come for R&B diva, Ciara’s follow up to her 2015 LP, Jackie. After taking some time to “Level Up” and marry the love of her life, Russell Wilson, the singer is back to announce the May 10th release of her latest album, Beauty Marks. Opening the era with a stunning lead single, “Greatest Love,” dedicated to her hubby, the Atlanta queen who’s given us a slew of sexy slow jams and hype dance tracks, is back in full force.

Enduring an ever-changing music business and delivering memorable pop culture moments since the release of her debut album, Goodies, over 15 years ago, Ciara continues to hold it down for contemporary R&B. Revealing the look and feel of her latest record posing nude in black body paint, the new artwork oozes a romantic sex appeal.

Released under her new label called Beauty Marks Entertainment, the second single from the album is coming tonight and called “Thinkin Bout You.” Get into the song’s teaser, below

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.311 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.