× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Etiam laoreet arcu velit, id semper enim fringilla ut. Mauris non nibh quis ex faucibus tincidunt. Proin ex massa, auctor et viverra eleifend, ultrices a elit. Nullam a diam quam. Maecenas condimentum lacus in aliquam hendrerit. Nulla mollis nec lorem sit amet facilisis.

Topic-icon (Get~Free) Logic Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind Mp3 Album Download

5 years 1 week ago #120055 by downloadnew

(Get~Free) Logic Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind Mp3 Album Download

The four minute clip unveils Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, which doesn't have an official release date yet but is "coming soon." The video also features a new song, showing rapper gradually getting covered in blood as he raps. "I wrote this one in Blood," he fittingly added in the caption.Logic finds another way to expand his resume at the rate he's been moving but before we see him venture into new territories, we'll be treated to a brand new album from Bobby.

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind is the official follow-up to Logic’s September 2018 studio record YSIV. This year, the Maryland rapper has shared the singles “Keanu Reeves,” “Confessions of a Dangerous Mind,” and “Homicide” (featuring Eminem). He also released the soundtrack to Supermarket, his debut novel.

Tracks:

1. Icy* (Ft. Gucci Mane)
2. Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
3. Killing Everybody*
4. Homicide (Ft. Eminem)
5. Bitch You Jeffrey*
6. Keanu Reeves

Logic is reloaded. Only eight months after releasing his last album YSIV, the Maryland rapper is readying the follow-up.

The rapper’s fifth studio album Confessions of a Dangerous Mind is set to arrive Friday, May 10. He revealed the release date along with the illustrated cover art, designed by Sam Spratt, featuring his face morphing into a skeleton.

After delivering his New York Times best-selling book Supermarket, Logic is now ready to drop his new music project.
On Wednesday (May 8), the 29-year-old lyricist used his Instagram account to announce that his fifth studio album, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, will drop Friday (May 10). In his IG post, Logic shares the LP’s cover art, which features himself with a red skull shredding from his head while he holds up the peace sign with his finger dripping in yellow gold.
"Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. The album. Available everywhere Friday," the Maryland rapper captioned the image.

The latest single from Logic's album is the Eminem-assisted banger "Homicide," where Bobby Bestseller and Slim Shady commit a lyrical murder rap on the track. Interestingly, the song also boasts a cameo from comedian Chris D'Elia, who famously impersonated Em with a jokey freestyle last fall.
Earlier this week, D'Elia told XXL that he's honored that Logic and Em sampled his voice.
"My manager hit me up like, 'Eminem and Logic want to put the video you did on this song. I'll see what I can get you paid.' I was like, 'Dude, just give it to him. It's an honor,'" he said about his unexpected inclusion on the song.

"It's so rare for rappers to poke fun at themselves," D'Elia continued. "They're so serious, you know? When they do, it's extra special. That's what makes Eminem one of the best, he doesn't take himself too seriously."

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind will be Logic's first project since 2018's YSIV, the fourth installment of the rhymer's popular Young Sinatra mixtape series.

Logic continues his relentless output for 2019. On the heels of becoming the first rapper to top the New York Times Best Sellers list with his Supermarket novel in April, Bobby announced that his fifth studio album, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, will release on Friday.

"Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. The album. Available everywhere Friday," Logic wrote to IG with a post of the LP's zombified artwork. The project includes three previously singles such as the album's title track, "Keanu Reeves" and the DMV rapper's bucket-list Eminem collaboration "Homicide."

Earlier in the week, Logic sounded off about his issues with sample clearances in rap. "Just want to take a moment and say, Fuck sample clearance. Fuck clearing samples. Fuck people taking all a producers money for not doing shit and fuck the companies that say no just cuz. This is hip hop. I’m tired of replaying shit. Fuck the money. This why mixtapes was so good," he spewed.

It's been about six months since Logic dropped his YSIV album, and the rapper took to Twitter on Tuesday (Mar. 19) to announce more new music.

Logic may not be everybody's favorite rapper but you've got to admit that he's got serious skills. The man consistently comes flowing with clever lyrics and quick-paced bars that rarely disappoint. In the last year, the artist has embarked on a creative journey through new fields, exploring the worlds of literature, film, and television. We wouldn't be surprised if

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.