× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Etiam laoreet arcu velit, id semper enim fringilla ut. Mauris non nibh quis ex faucibus tincidunt. Proin ex massa, auctor et viverra eleifend, ultrices a elit. Nullam a diam quam. Maecenas condimentum lacus in aliquam hendrerit. Nulla mollis nec lorem sit amet facilisis.

Topic-icon ((ZIP+MP3)) Madonna Madame X Album Download

4 years 11 months ago #206715 by downloadnew

((ZIP+MP3)) Madonna Madame X Album Download

Madonna will exclusively unveil the world premiere of her visually-stunning video and single, “Medellín,” during a globally televised MTV music event, “MTV Presents Madonna Live & Exclusive: ‘Medellín’ Video World Premiere,” on Wednesday, April 24 at 9:00 pm BST / 4:00pm ET / 1:00pm PT. Madonna will join British DJ Trevor Nelson and 200 fans live from London for a conversation about the influences of her new album, and the creative forces behind her transcendent career. “Medellín” collaborator and Colombian pop star Maluma will join live from Miami.

Tracks:

1 Medellín by Madonna & Maluma
2 Dark Ballet
3 God Control
4 Future by Madonna & Quavo
5 Batuka
6 Killers Who Are Partying
7 Crave by Madonna & Swae Lee
8 Crazy
9 Come Alive
10 Extreme Occident
11 Faz Gostoso (Ft. Anitta)
12 Bitch I’m Loca (Ft. Maluma)
13 I Don’t Search I Find
14 Looking for Mercy
15 I Rise
16 Funana
17 Back That Up to the Beat
18 Ciao Bella

Reggaeton artist Maluma is featured on the album’s first single “Medellín,” out today, and also on a song called “Bitch I’m Loca.” Madonna’s last full-length studio album was 2015’s Rebel Heart. Last year, Madonna was featured on Quavo’s song “Champagne Rosé,” from his solo album Quavo Huncho. She also performed earlier this year at the historic Stonewall Inn. Stream “Medellín” (ft. Maluma) and find the full tracklist for Madame X below.

Influenced creatively by living in Lisbon, Portugal over the past several years, Madame X is a collection of 15 new songs that celebrate Madonna’s career-long affair with Latin music and culture as well as other global influences. Singing in Portuguese, Spanish and English, highlights on the album include “Medellín,” which was co-produced by Mirwais and captures the spirit of Maluma’s hometown, the anthemic song “I Rise,” the Jamaican dancehall vibes of “Future” featuring Quavo, and co-produced by Diplo, as well as the sonically innovative Mirwais produced “Dark Ballet.” Recorded over 18 months in Portugal, London, New York and Los Angeles, Madonna collaborated on Madame X with longtime producer Mirwais, as well as with producers Mike Dean and Diplo, among others.

“Lisbon is where my record was born,” Madonna says. “I found my tribe there and a magical world of incredible musicians that reinforced my belief that music across the world is truly all connected and is the soul of the universe.”

Madame X will come in a standard and deluxe version of the album. A Target CD version will feature the deluxe version of Madame X plus an additional two tracks. Pre-order the Target deluxe at Target stores or online at Target.com. A variety of special bundles of Madame X with one-of-a-kind limited merchandise, as well as special vinyl and cassette versions of the album, are available now for pre-order as well HERE. Further details regarding the album, videos and appearances will be announced in the coming weeks.

Four years after "Rebel Heart", the album who almost entirely leaked online months before its release date, Madonna comes back with a new musical project called "Madame X". She teased the new release on her instagram account before officially announcing it with a video on April 14th. In her own words, "Madame X is a secret agent, traveling around the world, changing identities, fighting for freedom, bringing light to dark places. Madame X is a dancer, a professor, a head of state, a housekeeper, an equestrian, a prisoner, a student, a mother, a child, a teacher, a nun, a singer, a saint, a whore and a spy in the house of love."

eaked Madonna Madame X Full Album Download In the 21st century though, the name has been almost entirely associated with the British DJ Madam (no “e”) X, whose real name is Crissi Vassilakis. Vassilakis has become an important figure in underground dance music over the past five years, founding the influential Kaizen record label. She says she found the announcement “kinda lame” because she’s spent “eight years building my brand and empire” but hopes it might lead to curious Madonna fans discovering her. It’s not clear which iteration of Madame X inspired Madonna – her publicist didn’t respond to request for comment – but Vassilakis says she was taken by Sargent’s painting and its subject: “I liked the idea of this American expat who became famous in Paris for her infidelities and scandals”. A number of artists have expressed displeasure at Madonna’s pilfering of an underground artist’s name, including, somewhat ironically, The Black Madonna – a celebrated house DJ from Kentucky, who tweeted at Madam X: “I’m very sorry but also very sure that literally whatever you do next will be better and more widely received than whatever this is. I love Madge but naw.” Madonna has always taken ideas and sounds from underground music, from “vogueing” in the queer New York ballroom culture of the 1980s to the experimental electronic production of William Orbit that characterised her record Ray Of Light. She has previously flirted with alter-egos, too: on her Erotica album she assumed the role of Mistress Dita, a dominatrix inspired by the German actor Dita Parlo.

What seems certain is that this moment will also pass. Madonna has always disposed of identities just as quickly as she’s picked them up and Vassilakis acknowledges one day she’ll get her name back: “Madonna’s the queen of reincarnation, so this is just a phase.” we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading and supporting our independent, investigative reporting than ever before. And unlike many news organisations, we have chosen an approach that allows us to keep our journalism accessible to all, regardless of where they live or what they can afford. The Guardian is editorially independent, meaning we set our own agenda. Our journalism is free from commercial bias and not influenced by billionaire owners, politicians or shareholders. No one edits our editor. No one steers our opinion. This is important as it enables us to give a voice to those less heard, challenge the powerful and hold them to account. It’s what makes us different to so many others in the media, at a time when factual, honest reporting is critical.Every contribution we receive from readers like you, big or small, goes directly into funding our journalism. This support enables us to keep working as we do – but we must maintain and build on it for every year to come.Madonna’s highly-anticipated 14th studio album Madame X will be released on June 14thglobally from Live Nation, Interscope Records and Maverick. The first track from the album “Medellín,” with Colombian superstar Maluma, will be Zane Lowe’s World Record today on Apple Music’s Beats 1. Madame X is now available for pre-order. Album pre-orders include a download of the first track which is available across Apple, Spotify, Amazon and all DSPs. Select additional tracks will become available before the album release.

Influenced creatively by living in Lisbon, Portugal over the past several years, Madame X is a collection of 15 new songs that celebrate Madonna’s career-long affair with Latin music and culture as well as other global influences. Singing in Portuguese, Spanish and English, highlights on the album include “Medellín,” which was co-produced by Mirwais and captures the spirit of Maluma’s hometown, the anthemic song “I Rise,” the Jamaican dancehall vibes of “Future” featuring Quavo, and co-produced by Diplo, as well as the sonically innovative Mirwais produced “Dark Ballet.” Recorded over 18 months in Portugal, London, New York and Los Angeles, Madonna collaborated on Madame X with longtime producer Mirwais, as well as with producers Mike Dean and Diplo, among others.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.