× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Etiam laoreet arcu velit, id semper enim fringilla ut. Mauris non nibh quis ex faucibus tincidunt. Proin ex massa, auctor et viverra eleifend, ultrices a elit. Nullam a diam quam. Maecenas condimentum lacus in aliquam hendrerit. Nulla mollis nec lorem sit amet facilisis.

Topic-icon [Free/] B.O.B – Things Get Worse Ft. Eminem Free Mp3 Download Single Track#

5 years 3 weeks ago #20716 by cool1121

[Free/] B.O.B – Things Get Worse Ft. Eminem Free Mp3 Download Single Track#

Coming in hot with a new song titled Things Get Worse ft. Eminem, a unique masterpiece by B.o.B. Download Things Get Worse ft. Eminem by B.o.B.

Things Get Worse (Ft. Eminem) is a fresh sound by American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer and conspiracy theorist, B.O.B.

https://i1.wp.com/tonyextra.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/music-b-o-b-%E2%80%93-things-get-worse-ft-eminem_Tonyextra.com_.jpg?resize=600%2C364

According to Wikipedia, his full name is Bobby Ray Simmons Jr., but he’s known professionally as B.o.B.

B.O.B is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer but also a conspiracy theorist from Decatur, Georgia.

And also, In 2006, B.o.B was discovered by Brian Richardson, who then introduced him to TJ Chapman.

However, TJ Chapman subsequently brought him to American record producer Jim Jonsin.

But After hearing his music, Jonsin signed B.o.B to his Rebel Rock Entertainment imprint.

And also, Two years later, Jonsin and B.o.B signed a joint venture deal, with Atlantic Records and American rapper T.I.’s Grand Hustle Records.

Furthermore, B.o.B‘s debut studio album The Adventures of Bobby Ray, was however preceded by two extended plays (EPs) in April 2010.

However, The album reached number one on the US Billboard 200 and was eventually certified 2× platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) in 2016.

B.o.B was then named the ninth ” Hottest MC in the Game of 2010″ by MTV , on their annual list.

B.o.B didn’t stop there as he released his second studio album Strange Clouds, in May 2012.

The album consist of six solid singles, four of which charted exceptionally well internationally.

He’s back with his new project and this track is off the album.

B.o.B was recently featured on Chris Brown‘s song tagged Stay.

Holy toledo it's Angelina Jolie amigo
She told me yo Shady just hand your penis to me I'll deep throat
And Brad if you try to stand between us then we're gonna see bro
Who was a fantasy I don't mean to damage your ego
You faggots wanna rassle I shove a f-cking jar of vaseline up inside your asshole
And rope it shut with a lasso
Couple of crushed lexapro broken up wit the capsule or paxil
Just incase I aint dope enough wit the raps though
Coke is cut with tobacco
Smoke it up then go wacko
This is what happens when you mix a cocunut with tabasco
Shady let go, the hoe has been choked up enough
Let her ass go
Not till Jessica Simpson lets go of the tuna casserole
I used to love her hooters now Carmen Elektra cuter
Strap an extension cord to her arm and electrocute her
I'm off my f-cking meds but I'm on an electric scooter
I might just scoot by and shoot my mum in the neck with rugers
Spit in Jasons face while I vomit on Freddy Krugar
They can't even get Jeffrey Dahmer to pet the cougar
Now I'm gone get the rectal thermometer, get the lubra-
cation and get the patient some Darvocet to chew cuz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 3 weeks ago #20732 by CobAbickQM

Cheap cyclogest china, purchase now cyclogest mastercard australia

Our professional pharmacists are ready to answer your questions!

Cyclogest - ONLINE ORDER

At our online pharmacy you will find not only discount prices, but really effective drugs!

Greek shops cyclogest running out of stock Would an insurer pay out for the Lamborghini crash caught on camera? Cyclogest buy now mastercard australia. The secret drink cyclogest recipe used to cure royals Order now cyclogest mastercard usa. Easy weekend renovations that will add thousands of dollars to the value of your home Waiter minute! Penguins mimic table-serving birds that danced with Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins Knicks Set to Acquire Anthony Cheap cyclogest money order pharmacy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.