× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Etiam laoreet arcu velit, id semper enim fringilla ut. Mauris non nibh quis ex faucibus tincidunt. Proin ex massa, auctor et viverra eleifend, ultrices a elit. Nullam a diam quam. Maecenas condimentum lacus in aliquam hendrerit. Nulla mollis nec lorem sit amet facilisis.

Topic-icon {{Mp3@@}} Tove Lo - Sunshine Kitty Album Download Zip !!

4 years 8 months ago #409644 by downloadnew

{{Mp3@@}} Tove Lo - Sunshine Kitty Album Download Zip !!
Sunshine Kitty will offer fans 14 new songs, one of which is an intro. Along with Tove’s summer hit “Glad He’s Gone,” the next single is track #3, “Bad As The Boys” featuring Finnish singer Alma. Additional features on the new album include Kylie Minogue, Doja Cat, Jax Jones, and MC Zaac.
Based on a preview, it sounds like it will be on par with Tove’s criminally underrated “Glad He’s Gone.” And she hopped online with some more good news ahead of the drop. Today (August 1), she confirmed the release date for Sunshine Kitty. Her first album since 2017’s Blue Lips arrives September 20.

Album Download : https://t.co/vTKUhouTch

Album Download : https://t.co/vTKUhouTch

Check out the full Sunshine Kitty tracklisting below:

1. Gritty Pretty (intro)
2. Glad He’s Gone
3. Bad As The Boys (feat. Alma)
4. Sweettalk My Heart
5. Stay Over
6. Are U GonnaTell Her? (feat. MC Zaac)
7. Jacques (with Jax Jones)
8. Mateo
9. Come Undone
10. Equally Lost (feat. Doja Cat)
11. Really Don’t Like U (feat. Kylie Minogue)
12. Shifted
13. Mistaken
14. Anywhere U Go

The Swedish pop star also unveiled an animated version of the official cover art. On it, she poses alongside a cartoon-esque cat that preens for the camera. She spilled some tea about the collection in the caption. “It’s filled with songs about naive love, teen crushes, future fears and being a vulnerable weirdo,” Tove wrote. “I’m so proud of this album, and so grateful to everyone involved!” Previously, the hitmaker provided some insight into the title. “[It’s] a play on pussy power, but it’s a happy, positive way of seeing it,” she explained.

“This cartoon cat [featured on the artwork] is an extension of me and part of the new music. She’s super cute, but she does stupid shit like getting in fights and getting fucked up. It’s how I feel the album sounds.” You can pre-order Sunshine Kitty here. I don’t know about you, but I’ll be counting down the days until this arrives. While we wait, check out her announcement post below.
Grammy-nominated artist Tove Lo has revealed more details about her upcoming album, Sunshine Kitty. The Swedish pop singer’s fourth LP hits shelves September 20th and features collaborations with the likes of Kylie Minogue, Jax Jones, and Doja Cat.

The follow-up to 2017’s Blue Lips is being previewed today with “Bad as the Boys”, a collaborative track with Finnish artist ALMA. “Bad as the Boys is about my first summer girl crush when I was in my teens,” Lo explained in a statement. “It’s about that sting you feel in your heart when you know summer is coming to an end and so is the romance.”

Lo announced the full tracklist and featured artists on Instagram, on a post which can be seen below. ‘Sunshine Kitty’ will be released on September 20.

Sunshine Kitty is the upcoming fourth studio album by Swedish singer Tove Lo, scheduled to be released on 20 September 2019 by Universal Music/Island Records . It will feature the singles "Glad He's Gone", "Bad as the Boys" featuring Alma, "Jacques" with Jax Jones and "Really Don't Like U" featuring Kylie Minogue.

The album also reunites Tove Lo with her ‘Bitches’ collaborator ALMA. Their new song ‘Bad As The Boys’ was released today (August 2) and can be heard below.
Lo said on Instagram of ‘Sunshine Kitty’: “It’s filled with songs about naive love, teen crushes, future fears and being a vulnerable weirdo. I’m so proud of this album, and so grateful to everyone involved.”

Speaking about the album title, Lo explained: “It’s a play on pussy power, but it’s a happy, positive way of seeing it.”

Of its artwork, the Swede said: “This cartoon cat is an extension of me and part of the new music. She’s super cute, but she does stupid shit like getting in fights and getting fucked up. It’s how I feel the album sounds.”

‘Bad As The Boys’ is the second single previewed from ‘Sunshine Kitty’, after Lo released ‘Glad He’s Gone’ in May.

Lo has previously said ‘Sunshine Kitty’ is “happier” and will contain “more bangers” than her previous work.

She told Gay Times in June: “Maybe it’s because I’ve been living in LA for a while, or that I’m in a great relationship so I’m just happy at the moment.”

It was revealed in 2018 that Lo had been in the studio with Dua Lipa, but there is no sign of any of their work on ‘Sunshine Kitty’.

We knew it was coming in September, but now we finally have an exact date! Following her single “Glad He’s Gone,” Tove Lo is gearing up to release her fourth album, Sunshine Kitty, next month. Today, Tove announced that the album will drop on September 20th and include 14 songs. She also shared its new cover art featuring the titular cat.

Tove Lo has been teasing the follow-up to her 2017 album Blue Lips for a minute now, as she recently shared the single “Glad He’s Gone” and will soon be releasing “Bad As The Boys.” Now she has offered more concrete info about the record, sharing the album art, pre-order link, and tracklist. She also said of the album, “It’s filled with songs about naive love, teen crushes, future fears & being a vulnerable weirdo. I’m so proud of this album, & so grateful to everyone involved!!”

Tove Lo previously explained the meaning of the album title, saying, “[The album title is] a play on p*ssy power, but it’s a happy, positive way of seeing it. This cartoon cat [featured in the artwork] is an extension of me and part of the new music. She’s super cute, but she does stupid sh*t like getting in fights and getting f*cked up. It’s how I feel the album sounds.”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.